Puerto Galera Hotels

Browse 12 Puerto Galera, Philippines hotel reviews for 68 Puerto Galera hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Calapan Hotels27.3 km
Anilao Hotels28.8 km
Batangas Hotels31 km
Mindoro Hotels33.3 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Puerto Galera Hotels and Deals

#1 of 68 hotels in Puerto Galera
andrejav says: "I arrived to Sabang beach right on time for sunset, but instead of enjoying the ..."
#2 of 68 hotels in Puerto Galera
PhoenixFire72 says: "Until I went to Palawan, this was the best vacation of my almost 3 years in the ..."
#3 of 68 hotels in Puerto Galera
kritchly says: "The number one place to check into if your after somewhere beautiful, relaxing b..."
#4 of 68 hotels in Puerto Galera
einj says: "We wanna stay somewhere quiet in Puerto Galera and I learned from a friend that ..."
#5 of 68 hotels in Puerto Galera
Caliber-A says: "We were always in group most of the time weve been to Puerto Galera Oriental..."
#6 of 68 hotels in Puerto Galera
andrejav says: "This was my second time coming to Sabang and I had a bit of experience in where ..."
#7 of 68 hotels in Puerto Galera
CFD says: "This place is located to the end of Sabang beach and it got several very nice ro..."
#8 of 68 hotels in Puerto Galera
elam says: "The Marmaid next to the beach is quite nice option for people who want too have ..."
#9 of 68 hotels in Puerto Galera
bielecka says: "Located on the top of the hill and only 5 rooms - this place not at all makes yo..."
#10 of 68 hotels in Puerto Galera
Caliber-A says: "Our last visit in Puerto Galera has no proper planning. Original plan was just t..."
#11 of 68 hotels in Puerto Galera
Guanxi says: "Its hard to be too critical considering it is Puerto Galera and after spending t..."
Average Rate