Puebla & Cholula - Lejos pero verdadero

01 222 563 7636

Puebla & Cholula - Lejos pero verdadero Reviews

lorisarasota lorisara…
Sep 13, 2007
I remember some places in Baja California but that was over 20 years ago, and I don't know what they're like now. I especially liked a town called San Ignacio, because it had lots of palm trees and seemed like an oasis in the desert. It's been so long ago that I can't remember a lot of details, except that at the time it seemed like a very tranquil, peaceful town and I wished I had more time to spend there. It may be kind of remote to get to.

A few weeks ago I was in Puebla and Cholula and loved those two places. They both seemed like el mexico verdadero to me and there was an incredible number of really beautiful churches, museums, and historical things to see and experience. There are also buses that leave Puebla to go out to smaller towns in the Sierra Norte, where I've been told that the people who live there still have a lot of their old ways, languages, and customs. If you would like to know more about those places, let me know and I'll write more. They may be farther away than you would like to go to this time, but I highly recommend them.
Puebla & Cholula - Lejos pero verdadero Map