Pub Danois

Quai Romain Rolland 23, Lyon, France

Pub Danois Lyon Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Pub Danois Dec 05, 2009
It was getting late and we had been out walking for hours; viewing the city from above at the Basilica and walking down again to the Cathedral to the lightshow there before we decided to find a place to sit down and get a beer.

We walked along the Quai Romain until we found a totally crowded place called Pub Danois, and being a Dane I just had to enter. The bar was fully packed but mainly by quite drunk students using the occasion to hit on each other or so it looked like.

We were lucky to find a table upstairs, which actually was pure luck and I really needed to sit down, we had walked for long. Maxime went down for some beers and came back with two Carlsberg in plastic mugs; better than nothing but rather slummy.

We didn’t stay there too (just two beers) long but I guess we both liked to sit down abd enjoy the wild night. It was a place with a lot of power in; while the party was going at its wildest all the light in the whole neighbourhood stopped and we had to sit for 25 minutes in the complete darkness; which was a bit fun too.
Lighted commercial on the wall of …
Front entrance