Provo Ponies

Providenciales, Turks and Caicos

Provo Ponies Providenciales Reviews

Boston_Babe Boston_B…
Amazing Experience! Must Do while in TCI! Oct 08, 2012
I am so glad we did this! Booked the 60 minute ride with my husband. There were 3 other couples so just 8 of us for a comfortable sized group. The handlers are very friendly and informative. They get everyone set on their horse one by one and give you a quick one on one lesson. Helmets are optional (waiver required if refused). They suggested long pants and shoes other than flip flops. Reef shoes are perfect and I wore cotton stretch capris which were perfect. I also wore a long sleeved rash guard top which is swimsuit material wtih SPF in it and I was glad I did.

The ride was amazing!! It takes about 15 minutes to get to the beach. You start on the road, then go through a really cool trail which finally opens up to the beautiful deserted beach. Taking the horses in the water was such an amazing sight and experience! So relaxing and refreshing. My horse was Zeus and he liked to blow bubbles in the cute! I felt so immersed in nature...horseback riding in amazing turquoise waters on an empty beach...just spectacular! And the handlers will take pictures of you out there in the water.

The owners have water available for a buck at their ranch. There is also a bathroom there. I think they are able to arrange transfer from your hotel, but we had a car so we didn't need to.

Definitely do this, you'll be glad you did!
Providenciales Map