Promtong Mansion

Ayutthaya, Thailand
089 165 6297
Promtong Mansion - Small street, location of Promtong Mansion
Promtong Mansion - Great breakfast under the red umbrellas in the morning.
Promtong Mansion - Sleeping under a mosquito net (our own), not necessary, but my son loved it! ;-)
Promtong Mansion - Beautiful carvings in the hall.
Promtong Mansion - Entrance to our room.

Check Ayutthaya Hotel Deals

Promtong Mansion Ayutthaya Reviews

applewoman applewom…
Fantastic place to stay! Jul 09, 2012
Our stay was excellent! The place is run by two ladies I think but we had most contact with one of them. She was super-friendly!

We booked a double room with A/C and it was great. We had towels provided, a fridge, a water boiler, bottled drinking water and free WIFI in the room.

The room was spotless clean!

A plus was also a selfmade book with a lot of practical info of Auytthaya. And with practical, I mean, not just brochures of trips. It was very helpful! And the lady herself also knew a lot of Auytthaya, she helped with every question I had.

Breakfast was so great. You had 4 options to choose from (eggs, bacon, toast, yoghurt, pancakes,…) . And always a plate of fruit to go with what you ordered. Always juice as well and as we are no coffee or tea drinkers, we were so glad we could make us some chocolate milk.

Great location also, just a 10 minutes walk from two magor temples and the main street.

We even got a fridge magnet as a souvenir (and my son some sweets) when we left.

To make it short: this is THE PLACE TO GO TO in Auytthaya! Certainly the best service we had in Thailand!!!
Small street, location of Promtong…
Entrance to our room.
Beautiful carvings in the hall.
Sleeping under a mosquito net (our…

Check Ayutthaya Hotel Deals