Prohibition Bar and Grill

Yorkshire House, Leeds, United Kingdom
Prohibition Bar and Grill - Mmmmm double chocolate fudge cake
Prohibition Bar and Grill - Mmmmm double chocolate fudge cake
Prohibition Bar and Grill - Saturday offer £5 for any 12' pizza, bargin :)
Prohibition Bar and Grill - Football anyone?

Prohibition Bar and Grill Leeds Reviews

fionamarie fionamar…
Great place for lunch and cocktails in Leeds, UK Nov 14, 2012
So we decided to have a shopping day in Leeds for my birthday and stumbled across the Prohibition bar for lunch. We visit Leeds a couple of times a year and have had some good and some not so good bar meals.

After viewing the outside menu of Prohibition we decided to climb the steps and have a quick look through the doors, first impressions were good...a promising menu along with a fairly quiet and clean bar helped us make our decision and we headed on in.

The food menu consisted of stone baked pizzas, flat breads, burgers, quesadillas, salads and various snacks (nachos, duck pancakes, garlic bread etc). They happen to have an offer on the 12” pizzas on a Saturday for £5 so we went for that (Normal price around £5 for 6” and £8/9 for 12”). I had the Verona pizza which was Prosciutto crudo (Parma ham), sweetcorn, mushrooms and parmesan; it arrived on a wooden board and looked very appetising. The desert menu was limited to a choice of three and was fairly basic, but it was my birthday so I had the excuse to indulge and ordered the double chocolate fudge cake £3, it came with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream and a couple of raspberries to decorate. Both were fresh and tasted great.

They have a wide range of cocktails priced £5-£7and £15 for pitchers, had I not been driving I would have happily worked my way through the cocktail menu :)

I will definitely visit again and won’t be driving so that I can start sampling the cocktail menu. Overall it was great for lunch and a relaxing place to recover from the shopping with a drink.

*Friendly and helpful staff

*Quick service

*Good fresh food

*Clean relaxing bar

*Projector screen showing sports

(We visited around 2 in the afternoon; I expect it will get quite busy and a lot louder on an evening).
Saturday offer £5 for any 12" piz…
Mmmmm double chocolate fudge cake
Football anyone?
Dr_Seuss says:
Congrats on the feature :)
sylviandavid says:
monky says:
Congrats on this featured review!:)

Check Leeds Hotel Deals