Private Car Service for Wine Tasting Trip

www.prvtlimo.com - 707-778-7877

Private Car Service for Wine Tasting Trip San Francisco Reviews

martinikitty13 martinik…
Sep 15, 2007
We arranged for a private SUV and driver for our wine tasting adventure through "Private Limousine Service". Our driver, Ed Abrahamyan, was awesome! He showed up a little ahead of schedule to pick us up (better early than late) and was very professional, pleasant and helpful with his tips about the different wineries and local restauarants. He always managed to be "at the ready" when we were done with one place and ready to go to the next (sort of weirdly psychic, but cool). The trip (with 5 girls) for the day plus tip was about $515. (Actually Ed didn't even charge us for the time we were stuck in traffic - very cool guy). It isn't necessarily cheap but was a good deal considering the convenience and comfort that a private driver provided. I would definitely use him again on future wine tasting trips into Sonoma/Napa.
Ed, our driver!
aarmed says:
I wish all of my customers were as nice as you ladies. Thank you for your kind words. It will be my pleasure to be at your service anytime in the future. But next time, please check out my website so you can choose the type of limo you need for your next wine country experience in Napa or Sonoma. See you soon.
Posted on: Sep 26, 2009
sybil says:
i agree! he helped make the trip run so smoothly.
Posted on: Sep 17, 2007