Printenhaus Café Portz

Bad Munstereifel, Germany
Printenhaus Café Portz - our long awaited dinner!
Printenhaus Café Portz - this all looks so yummy!
Printenhaus Café Portz - Printenhaus / 'restaurant'
Printenhaus Café Portz - Printenhaus Café Portz

Printenhaus Café Portz Bad Munstereifel Reviews

Ils1976 Ils1976
best Printen in the region Oct 18, 2012
This bakery / restaurant is situated in the middle of the small town and made name for itself to be one of the best bakeries to make the famous gingerbread cookie of the region called “Printen”

I tasted them myself and although it is not my most favourite cookie, it was really good.

Because it was way after lunch time we decided to go and have ourselves a hearty meal. The cookies were delicious, the window display made sure you got hungry straight away, so why not!?

I choose Schnitzel with French fries and salad as did my parents. The waitress was very busy with serving the many clients who most of them just came in to have a cup of coffee and cake. Now I know why! :D

It took ages for our meal to arrive!

First we thought they had forgotten us, but that wasn’t the case … it was till we saw the “cook” arriving with a spoon full of sauce we thought something had gone wrong … maybe it was his first time, I don’t know, but it seemed he needed approval for everything he made. We found this very strange, but after waiting half an hour, the first dishes arrived for the first clients of the day, after yet another half an hour we were next. And I must say, we had to wait quite a long while, but it tasted very good … thumbs up for the newbee chef, but to be honest … how hard can it be to make such a dish, he clearly needs to pull himself together otherwise I don’t think he has a future in being a chef!
Printenhaus Café Portz
Printenhaus / "restaurant"
this all looks so yummy!
our long awaited dinner!
Ils1976 says:
inderdaad, het was wel echt lekker! :D
Posted on: Nov 22, 2012
sweettangerine says:
Toch het wachten meer dan waard!
Posted on: Nov 21, 2012