Prince Puckler's Gourmet Ice Cream

princepucklers.com - (541) 344-4418

Prince Puckler's Gourmet Ice Cream Eugene Reviews

stevenguyen stevengu…
Ice Cream at It's Finest! Jan 08, 2016
Have you ever had ice cream so good that you would come back for seconds on the same day? Then you have to try Prince Puckler's. This place serves some of the greatest quality ice cream that you'll find in the Eugene area. Anyone who happens to stumble upon this hidden gem for whatever reason is in for a treat!

Passing through on our morning bike ride, there was a huge line waiting outside this place... so my friend and I decided to check it out. It moved pretty fast, but the customer service definitely took their time with a few of the people that placed larger orders. Regardless, they were very hospitable!

Once we got to the front, I immediately noticed the Oregon Bing Cherry and I knew that's what I had to choose. I love parlors that don't under serve you when it comes to scoop sizes. The girl was super generous with a single scoop (as you can see in the pictures). I loved the flavor I chose because of the large pieces of cherry embedded in the ice cream. I was able to finish it all, and then come back later for dinner for more. Got the green tea flavor, and it was very good!

If you want an ice cream parlor with friendly service and lots of ice cream flavor options, Prince Puckler's is the place to be!
Prince Puckler's, A Eugene staple
Oregon Bing Cherry
Some of the flavors they serve at …
Paulovic says:
Congrats on the feature!
Posted on: Jan 11, 2016
vulindlela says:
Congrats!
Posted on: Jan 10, 2016
stevenguyen says:
That's a great question, Brian... they never mentioned it on their official website. Now I'm curious!
Posted on: Jan 09, 2016