Prince Inn

Shenzen, China

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Prince Inn Shenzen Reviews

hendrafu86 hendrafu…
Prepare your "gesture" language, some receptionists dont speak English May 28, 2012
I visited Shenzhen last June 2011 and stayed at this hotel.

What made me choose this hotel is because its strategic location (next to the border of Shenzhen and HK and near the Metro station)

At the first time, i (the only one who speaks English in my family) went to the receptionist to give the reservation voucher that i got by booking the room via Agoda. I explained to a man that i have reserved a room and i gave the voucher to him.

Surprisingly, he whispered to his friend who stood beside him in Mandarin (thanks God, i do speak little Mandarin), "What did he just said?"

Then I brought my sister who speaks Mandarin fluently and talked to those receptionist. For couple minutes my sister had conversation, the receptionist gave us the room key and called a bellboy

Well, so far the hotel is quite average, we have to pay approximately 40 USD pernight and have two kingsize bed, TV, aircon, private bathroom, shower and hot water. Besides, we also have electric jar which can be used to boil water

But what i dont really like is the hospitality that the receptionist and some staffs have shown is not really satisfying. They lack of smile and greeting when we come or go out of the hotel.(i dont know whether their expressions are set that way naturally or what)
gingerbatik gingerba…
A steal at very low price Sep 24, 2010
The hotel is located 5 minutes walk from the MTR Shenzen station, next to Shangrilla hotel.

The hotel has 36 floor but doesn't have any restaurant or bar inside (only has a reception area infront). This this is more like a service apartment.

However, with the price I paid, it is really a steal. The original price is RMB$258 pernight, however I only paid RMB$160 per night after bargaining.

The room is really spacious with modern amenities you need. However, there were a couple of mosquito in the room (make sure to spray the room) as I was bitten with mosquito and it was really itchy.

On the right site of the hotel, there are plenty of cheap restaurants offering seafood, japanese food, McDonald, KFC.

This hotel is very convenient and easy to go to another place by Metro/train or bus. I would recommend this hotel to eveyone who go to Shenzen.
Amrisalem says:
great value for money
Posted on: Nov 27, 2011
Amrisalem says:
good job on the bargain :)
helpful review
Posted on: Nov 27, 2011
TravellinChic says:
Very wise strategy! :) Thanks for sharing :) I heard agoda is useful too? I usually use tripadvisor (sorry TB!) because they have so much reviews and bec I usually don't have specific budget bec different countries have different levels of accommodation and prices for such. I usually prefer something clean and prefer ensuite private room when not too expensive and if budget allows...soemtimes, if luxury isnt too expensive, i try to enjoy that too :p But I also stayed in hostels usually bec they are highly recommended by classmates :)
Posted on: Jun 30, 2011

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Shenzen Map