Prince Hotel Sunshine City Tokyo

Prince Hotel Sunshine City Tokyo Rates and Deals

Prince Hotel Sunshine City Tokyo Reviews

nzanya nzanya
Prince Hotel Mar 29, 2007
This was my first hotel in Japan organised by our travel organisation. But they couldn't have made a better choice for us.

The beds were very comfortable and we had a great view outside. Sadly the days were too cloudy, but the view at night was awesome! When we looked down we could see the top of a driving school on the roof of a house, that was kind of strange ;)

For us the bathroom seemed a bit small, especially the bathtub, but I expected that. The toilet had many funny gimmicks, I already heard about befor my trip, e.g. the heating.

For breakfast you can choose between Japanese and European breakfast. You had a great variety, so everyone will find plenty of delicious meals, I loved it!

One of the best things was the direct access to Sunshine City, so you don't have to go outside before going to the mall!

I would always spent some more nights at this hotel, if I had the chance!
The view outside
The view down on a driving school
The hotel from the street
At night
paul-joseph says:
Dear Anja,
Thank you for sharing this important and useful review with us !
Cheers !
Antoine
Posted on: Jul 13, 2010
Glynnes says:
Nice review. Thanks!
Posted on: Jul 13, 2010
YantiSoeparno YantiSoe…
Luxury in the city center Jan 20, 2007
One thing that I like the most from this hotel is I can see the Tokyo Tower from my bedroom ;-)

The bedroom is spacious but the furniture is old style.

The bathroom is not too large but not too small either. What I really like from the bathroom is the toilet bowl. It's equipped with an electronic stuff. We can adjust the temperature of the bowl, cold, warm, or hot. It's very suitable for winter. We can sit on it without getting cold ;-) Another thing is the bowl is completed with the sound of flush water. So, the flush sound will cover the sound of ... when we ... you know ;D

Another thing that I found different from this hotel is we get 100 or 1000 yen voucher per day (I forget the amount) if we don't ask the room service to make up our room. We can spend the voucher at hotel shops. I could buy some souvenirs from the vouchers I got ;-D

The hotel serves 2 kind of breakfast at 2 different restaurants. We can choose between European or Japanese breakfast.
The bedroom window
The hotel from the street

Prince Hotel Sunshine City Tokyo Overview

The Sunshine City Prince is located in a modern business, shopping, and entertainment complex in Tokyo. The hotel is adjacent to the 60-story Sunshine 60 building, which contains a culture hall, International Aquarium, planetarium, and Alpha shopping center. The hotel is also adjacent to the Convention Center Tokyo, and the Rikkyo University is 2 km away. The JR Ikebukuro Station is 8 minutes away on foot. There is also an airport limousine bus available to those staying at the Hotel Sunshine City Prince that runs to the Narita Airport several times a day.

There are 1,166 spread across the 37-story Tokyo Sunshine City Prince. The rooms are well-appointed with necessary amenities such as refrigerators and high speed Internet access to ensure guests have a comfortable stay.

The Sunshine City Prince Hotel Tokyo is a 37-story white building. One floor is a ladies only floor, and there are 3 restaurants inside of the building. Guests that are concerned with being environmentally friendly will be interested in the Green Program that the hotel offers.

Prince Hotel Sunshine City Amenities

• Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Designated Smoking Area
  • Paid Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Prince Hotel Sunshine City Tokyo

Tokyo, Japan
We flew off for Tokyo on 11 Jan 2006 and returned to Singapore on 15 Jan 2006. Upon arrival at Narita International Airport on 12 Jan 2006 morning, we made our way to Owakudani Boiling Valley t…Sunshine City Prince Hotel . On 14 Jan 2006 , we were transferred Tokyo Disneyland where we had great fun and enjoyed…

Check Prince Hotel Sunshine City Rates and Deals