Prince Consort Backpackers Hostel Brisbane

Prince Consort Backpackers Hostel Brisbane Rates and Deals

Prince Consort Backpackers Hostel Brisbane Reviews

d2amy d2amy
Lovely Staff Jan 17, 2011
This hostel is in the Valley, which is great if you want to party all day and all day and maybe get searched by a cop or two if you look like you’re carrying. It’s about 200m away from the train stop and right above a bar, which can have its advantages as well as its disadvantages.

There are some pretty good deals they offer, for example, 4 nights, 4 pints, 4 meals and 4 hours of internet for 99 AUD. Which is pretty sweet if you ask me. Also the nightly food specials, which are super cheap for us broke backpackers.

The rooms are clean; I saw no bugs, although they got very hot even with a bunch of fan and air con. Almost unable to breath hot, but you manage.

The staff is what won me over though. Let’s just say I’m a bit of a space cadet when it comes to getting my stuff together in a hurry. So when I called them when I was more then half way across the city to ask if they could get my camera, and they said no worries. I was super stoked as I was heading to Fraser the next day at ridiculous o clock and didn’t want to go without a camera. Phoebe is the best!

Prince Consort Backpackers Hostel Brisbane Overview

Prince Consort Backpackers located in the heart of the Fortitude Valley; Brisbane is an ultimate one-stop holiday venue at an affordable price.

Prince consort offers backpackers different types of rooms such as ten share, eight share, six share, single, double and twin. All rooms are air-conditioned, serviced every day and have security lockers and storage facilities available at the reception area.

Fortitude Valley is about one kilometer from Brisbane’s CBD It is a unique area of Brisbane. Each Saturday morning the Valley markets are held directly across the road from Prince Consort and there are plenty of bargains to be found each week.

No Backpack, No Bed,
Australians & New Zealanders in Private rooms only as we reserve our dormitories for International Travelers. All guests must present a Passport on Check-in.
Prince Consort supports a No Refund Policy.

For check-in after 8.00pm please see duty manager in Elephant and Wheelbarrow bar. Cash only accepted for after hours check in, including $15 key deposit. Alternatively you may choose to leave your passport in our safe over night and you can pay for your accommodation the next morning before 10am.

Prince Consort Backpackers Hostel Amenities