Prime Steak House

Inside Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas, NV, USA

Prime Steak House Las Vegas Reviews

sarahthevegasbride sarahthe…
Terrible Service- Waiter ruined our wedding meal! Oct 17, 2009
I had prebooked a table 3 monthes beforehand for our wedding meal at Prime, so we will really looking forward to this meal., but from the moment we sat down at the table on the night of my wedding the waiter was a bit patronising.

The waiter tried to sell us high end steaks and lobsters costing $200 each and expensive bottles of wines, and seemed to all of us he didnt want you to order off the normal menu.

After waiting 30 minutes and the waiter never coming back to take our order we decided it was best to leave, he was serving customers around us but not us and it wasnt my job to tell him that he needed to take our order from us.

Its not the kind of service you expect from a high end restaurant and espically since it was our wedding meal and all of us sitting there in our wedding clothes, I was made to feel very small like we couldnt afford to eat there and the waiter just wanting you to order the most expensive things not on the menu, its a free country and if i wanted to order something on the normal menu i would have done if he had given us a chance and come back to take our order from us.

We left and made our way over to Mon Abi Gabi where we had excellent service, excellent food and even clapped and cheered when we walked in.

Would i recommend Prime NO is the answer!
rygen1 rygen1
Jul 20, 2007
On my last night of being a one week millionaire in Las Vegas, I decided to throw caution to the wind and unloaded some greenbacks to eat in a Jean-Georges Resturant.

The decore, ambiance and service are the best you will ever find from a first world country. Yes, you will pay for it but you will feel like a high roller when you step out. As for the food, it is exceptional, but I wouldn't come back for it. I have had better for equal and lesser value. With this in mind, I still recomend Prime for the experience because really in the end thats why we travel for, experience.
Yum.