Prime Quarter Steak House

www.primequarter.com - (815) 872-3500

Prime Quarter Steak House Princeton Reviews

jamesdean252 jamesdea…
Grill your own steak May 24, 2011
If you don’t feel like doing all the prep work for grilling out at the house or you are on a road trip and want to grill your own steak this is the place to be. After you get your seat and the waiter will run you thought how things work. You get to go pick out your own steak from the 9 different cuts or the catch of the day. The prices are all the same at $20 a steak unless you get the 40oz big boy steak. There is some contest with the big boy steak but I don’t remember what it is off the top of my head. The charcoal grill is hot and ready for you to start cooking. There is a salad bar, baked potato bar and as much Texas toast that you would like to give it some flavor there is some butter and spices. If you don’t feel like cooking they will have a chef cook it for you for $2.

I have been to this type of place before but never this location. I will say the dining area lighting is a little too dark. The services started out great, once the place got busy are waiter never came back to the table. We had to flag people down for more drinks and for the check. The manager even had to bring are check to the table after are plates were cleared for 20 minutes by another server. The steak was great but the service was down hill. I will go back one of these days but I am going to wait to see if I get a response from the comment card I filled out.

Check Princeton Hotel Deals