Prime 112 Restaurant

(305) 532-8112

Prime 112 Restaurant Miami Beach Reviews

Eboogzs Eboogzs
Delicious Miami Steakhouse that you can't miss Oct 30, 2011
Prime 112 is one of those restaurants you read about on TMZ because Kim Kardashian or Bill Clinton was spotted there. Prime 112 is an amazing steakhouse on South Beach where the Miami Heat often eat. I booked a reservation for 6 on New Years Day (secretly hoping to run into Dwayne Wade). As we pile up 6 into a cab, we tell the driver we’re going to Prime 112 and he automatically thinks we’re extra fancy! He told s that fancy cars and celebs pile out of there every night.

We get there and are seated at our table. None of us knowing what to expect food wise, we order a few appetizers to get out tongues wet and also order out entrees. We order bottles of wine and drink until the first order of food arrives.

All of a sudden, we turn around, and there are massive bowls of salad and plates of appetizers taking over the table. It’s a family-style steakhouse, so everything is extra large. No wonder these ballers love it here.

The food was also all-around amazing! I ordered the pan-roasted chicken which had this amazing glaze on it. The best chicken I’ve ever eaten. We each ordered a different desert that day and mine was the fried oreos which was just ok…that day! Trust me, when I went back to Miami a week later, I was back at Prime 112. I order the chicken again and a different dessert, the bread pudding. It was AMAZING!! I haven’t had better yet.

A must eat when in Miami.
The Chicken beat me on New Years
It also beat me a week later

Check Miami Beach Hotel Deals