Price's Chicken Coop

(704) 333-2088

Price's Chicken Coop Charlotte Reviews

travelingforlife travelin…
Chicken COop in CHarlotte, NC Nov 24, 2010
The Chicken Coop is kind of a hidden secret kept only in the South. it’s a popular fat food dive amoung the locals of Charlotte, North Carolina. You wont find this place in the North USA. It is just a few miles from downtown but absolutely mouth watering! If your on a diet this isn’t the food for you. If your into trying anything this is going to be a treat for you. You can order either white or dark meet chicken. I chose the dark meat because my friend said it was better. It is friend and has a thick batter crust on the outside. Once you take a bite your taste buds go wild for the greece they cook it in. I could eat this once a day honestly. Also while your there you might as well pick up a gallon or glass of sweet tea and ice. They have their own recipe for the sweet tea at this place. The tea compliments the chicken perfectly. When I was finished with lunch I was ready to go back for dinner but my consiounce told me to pace myself. You can get a filling meal for 2 and a gallon of sweet tea for just under 20 USD.

Check Charlotte Hotel Deals