Prestige Hotel Brussels

Prestige Hotel Brussels Rates and Deals

Prestige Hotel Brussels Reviews

Vioweil Vioweil
That`s why I ALWAYS take my towels from home when I travel Feb 21, 2012
Stayed there 4 nights while travelling in Belgium. I wasn`t very impressed by the place, but also not totally disappointed.

What I can say is that Hotel Prestige is simple, quite renewed and good located, close to the metro station. Looks like a family business, run by enthusiastic staff who does the effort to offer good service. The wireless internet was free, so good for me to download my pictures direct on my web accounts.

And now the minus:

- the breakfast could be better (more hot cuisines);

- no elevator (thank God my room was on the second floor);

- the towels were of a gray color and looked unwashed (this didn`t bother me too much because I ALWAYS TAKE MY TOWELS FROM HOME when I travel, but for other guests of the hotel this issue could be a problem).

All in all I`m positive about the fact that I`ll try some other hotels if I have to travel to Bruxelles again.
sitting area
my room
my single room
my single room
bernard69 says:
"la serviette n'est jamais qu'un torchon qui a réussi"Jacques Sternberg
fransglobal says:
Agree with Christian about neighbourhood though I lived near that street for a while...

Chokk says:
Ha, ha clean freaks - this hotel not in the best neighbourhood as well. There are much better places in Bruxelles.

Sorry but I don't bring towels but if they are hopeless I will buy new ones but I never had that. If I travel by car I can bring but mostly for the beach;)

Prestige Hotel Brussels Overview

With its central location, Prestige Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Brussels. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom features amenities such as separate shower and tub. Guests can experience the high standards of comfort while staying at this luxury Brussels hotel with everything they need right on the site such as shops. Modern comfort and convenience are seamlessly combined to ensure the guests' satisfaction. The hotel creates a balance of rich culture and modern convinience to ensure you a memorable stay. To reserve a room at the Prestige Hotel, simply select your dates of stay and fill in our secure online booking form.

Prestige Hotel Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower