Presidential Limousine

Las Vegas, Nevada

Presidential Limousine Las Vegas Reviews

1morespicy 1morespi…
Arrive in comfort and style. Sep 16, 2009
Because my traveling companions had all spent a lot of money on a holiday on my say-so I decided to treat them to a Vegas style surprise by booking a limo pick up from the airport.

I had searched on line for various companies but this one seemed to always come out the better deal. Their website is very user friendly and they have various web specials which included the deal that I went for.

I opted for the stretch special which is a return airport trip with champagne on the first pick up.

When we came out of baggage re-claim the driver was there waiting. Smartly dressed in a tuxedo and looking cool with his shades on indoors.

He grabbed as much of our luggage as he could manage and showed us to our limo. After loading up all the bags for us he opened the bottle of champagne and we were on our way.

I had requested a return pick up from a different hotel as we were ending our trip at the Golden Nugget and he confirmed the details.

The return trip was just as good. They were already waiting for us outside. We asked if we would be able to stop at the Las Vegas sign on the way for photos and it was no bother with the driver taking on the role as photographer when we got there.

All in all a very professional service for a fair price. If I decide to do this again I will be using Presidential Limousine.
Sweetski says:
Presidential Limousine..., Does that mean Barak is picking you up? Now that would be a treat :)
Posted on: Oct 08, 2009