Presa Di Finica Hotel & Suites Antalya

Check Antalya Hotel Deals

Presa Di Finica Hotel & Suites Antalya Reviews

dahling dahling
Cheap 5 star tourist trap Feb 06, 2010
As we wanted to get away for weekend a friend recommend to check out Corendon - a dutch company. I have not even heard of them, but the hotel in Finike that she suggested looked nice, and it was extremely inexpensive. For only €15 all-inclusive, incl. alcohol, pool (indoor) and buffet 4x a day, I thought I cannot do too much wrong.

As we arrived I noticed two buildings one with ocean view for some rooms, behind this a big pool, behind the pool another building with the standard rooms. We entered by car through a security gate, which was great and made me feel safe right away. There was parking right in front of the building, but they also have valet-parking in case all places would have been taken.

The receptionist was very nice, but of course we were the only people there, they even have a small kids reception - so cute.

We arrived just before lunch, the rooms were not quite ready yet. No problem, we snooped around the house and took a look at what was there. Optik shop, internet, silver shop, another tourist shop, hairdresser and the spa area with indoor pool, fitness room, sauna and massage (extra) - I was looking so much forward for the pool.

The lunch was great, nice buffet lots of salad and turkish cuisine. Dinner was even better. I especially liked the Brotkorb - where they cooked fresh bread and Pide right there, so you could eat it still hot - so yummy.

Also I loved the breakfast, eggs and sausage (turkish unfortunately, but still) and cereal and and and..

Our room was so big and spacious with a table in the middle and a view of an orange field. I was a little irritated as we ordered seperate beds and there was one double bed.. so my son had to sleep on the couch bed, which was actually to short for him - but oh well.... I hate complaining. But, I did ask for a room with ocean view as there were no people in this place anyways. Well, I mean hardly no people or they were hiding somewhere. But, the receptionist frowned a bit, as I found out then, that they had given us a suite - as the standard rooms were in the other building, which is more or less closed in the winter months. So, we watched the people pick oranges even on Sunday from sunup till sundown and once again I realized how very blessed /lucky or whatnot I am to have such an easy and good life. Don't know how I deserve it, but I am thankful for it.

Oh, about the hotel, it also has a very beaten up Miniature Golf area and a private beach. You go through the tunnel underneath the main street and then you are right there. But, it was too cold for swimming outside, so we tried inside, after dinner. Dumb idea. The pool was full of men, obviously turkish and not hotel guests, which I found very upsetting. I let my daughter swim, but still felt uncomfortable. As I was getting ready to leave one of the guys that worked there, told me I could go to the sauna. I said it is full, but everybody had left. So I thought good thing, so I go to the sauna..just for his colleague to pop in her head 5 minutes later to tell me they are closing. I was steaming, and it sure was not from the heat in the sauna.

next day it was pretty much the same thing, except this time I did not even try and just came in my clothes and watched the kids. But, the water was so cold.

Finally, on the day we left, I went to the sauna and hamam right after they had opened and ther were only females. So much better... and we even got to use the hamam. The Jacuzzi was out of service and the pool so cold that I got cramps in my legs, so I did not miss out on anything at all. Obviously, the hamam is not part of the hotel, but it is rented out to a seperate owner who again needs more than hotel customers, so the workers from the area use it as well.

What else? they offered all kinds of activities, but they were all only in summer. The only had bingo one night and you could buy a ticket for 3 Euro - and win big things. My son actually got BIngo and won a free horse riding for 15 minutes - but unfortunately the horses were never there. And some discount coupons for the overly-expensive shops inside the hotel.

To sum it up - for what we paid for it - anyday, everyday, I would move there if it was possible... but for the regular price of 580TL for the suite we had... no, it did not have this standard, at least not in the winter - one has to remember that in the winter the food is never all that fresh, as there are only few guests and many things are missing.

The staff was very nice though and also - my favorite - one tv channel for every language. Oh and the hotel is usually all dutch, sometimes belgian.. they were surprised to see Germans.
out back from the hotel
The pool behind the main building,…
Kid's reception
cozy
Sweetski says:
Almost all Dutch in the hotel? I better go somewhere else then :)
Posted on: Feb 06, 2011
bernard69 says:
15 euro AI:great winter deal!
Posted on: Feb 21, 2010

Presa Di Finica Hotel & Suites Antalya Overview

- hotel

year built - 1900
additional property description -
our hotel is perfect for young and old. Located at the
western mediterranean coast by the gulf of finike
surrounded by citrus gardens 4 km far from the city
centre. Also youve got a nice view out of windows or
the hotelarea. Dining the big restaurant inside
accomodates place for many people. Also the food is in
turkish art but there is also german and other external
food. Recreation for relaxing in the hotel youve got
many abilities you can choose for example the sauna
turkish baths or a professional massage etc.

n1d -