Premium Tours

020 7713 1311

Premium Tours London Reviews

tlenot tlenot
Excellent Tour Package for Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Bath Mar 27, 2015
I bought this tour on Expedia for $139 and the tour company is Premium Tours. This tour also includes lunch and I believe there are three choice option for the food. Our tour guide was great too, his name is Mel but I believe this was his last tour outside of London. He was funny and did a great job providing some history about London and England in general. You start the tour around 8am at Victoria coach station. The first stop is Windsor Castle and I think at the time the Queen was actually at the castle. Mel stated that they lower the flag or change it when the Queen is there. Anyways, you get to go inside and check out the many rooms they have and the many items they have collected. You get an audio recording too and learn about the items. The one drawback is that there isn't enough time to check out all the rooms. After Windsor Castle, you place your food order and go to Stonehenge. I believe we stop at the pub first to eat before getting to Stonehenge. Stonehenge was nice. Some people express disappointment but I didn't feel that way. Then it's onward to the City of Bath. I think it's a UNESCO designated city but not sure. Anyways, it's a nice city with a different style of architecture. The whole tour was pretty good and I thought worth the money.
Windsor Castle