Premier Inn West Swindon

Premier Inn West Swindon Rates and Deals

Premier Inn West Swindon Reviews

bekkanewman bekkanew…
Lovely stay!! Mar 28, 2015
This was such a lovely premier inn, most of them are great actually, but I had a great stay here, I was visiting family (more than 1!!) who were in hospital on valentines day, so the location was very convenient.

I was feeling pretty down and anything could have annoyed me!! but the staff were lovely, the room was nice, the food was great next door, and the bed was sooo comfy! I had a nice dinner next door, had a lovely bath with my lush bathbomb, got in my pyjamas and watched a good film on the tv in the huge comfy bed with a big bag of malteasers, well it was a muchly needed quiet comfy night!! I really needed a good night sleep with some comforts and I certainly got that there. I was really impressed that the staff did such a great job, I think this was the friendliest hotel I've ever been too!!

I would highly recommend it, breakfast is mint as well!!!

Premier Inn West Swindon Overview

The Premier Inn West Swindon is an accommodation in Swindon situated approximately three miles from the bustling city and all of its many shops, restaurants and galleries and ideally situated for exploring the many attractions of the area, including a nearby bowling center and movie theater. The hotel is less than an hour away from London and Wales by car. Located just on the outskirts of Swindon city center, the Premier Inn West Swindon is just a short drive to the local rail and bus stations, and within easy distance to the M4 major motorway. The Bristol International Airport is approximately forty miles from the hotel.

Each of the en suite guestrooms at the Premier Inn West Swindon are non-smoking and offer comfortable bedding, complimentary toiletries, television, alarm clock with radio, direct dial telephone and additional towels.

The Premier Inn West Swindon, as part of the UK’s largest chain of hotels, is famous for creating reliable and comfortable hospitality for travelers in town on business or for pleasure. Hotel features include 24-hour guest service, access to the nearby Hilton’s gym facilities for a small fee, free parking and an on-site restaurant offering a daily all you can eat breakfast buffet with vegetarian options available.

Premier Inn West Amenities

• High-speed Internet
  • Parking
  • Shops
  • Bowling Alley
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shops in Hotel