Premier Inn Southampton West Quay

Check Southampton Hotel Deals

Premier Inn Southampton West Quay Reviews

northlight northlig…
My favourite hotel in Southampton Nov 02, 2015
This was the second time that I have stayed here. I was able to get a room on a Sunday night for just £29.

The hotel is located well in Southampton city centre. West Quay shopping centre is just 5 minutes walk away. The main high street with lots of bars, restaurants and shops is only a little bit further (another 1 or 2 minutes). St.Mary's stadium home of Southampton FC is approximately 15-20 minutes walk away.

The hotel staff were all very friendly and welcoming. Everything inside is very clean and modern. Use can use self checkin at this hotel by keying in your surname or booking reference. I had prepaid and didn't want extras so this process was very fast for me and I was up to my room on the 4th floor in no time.

The room itself is a good size. I found the bed very comfortable. The bathroom is clean, spacious and I liked the shower. They provide hair and body wash plus gel for washing your hands. The large sized Samsung tv was also very welcome.

The restaurant is on the ground floor just past reception on the left as you go in. I can't comment on the food here because I didn't order any but all the staff I saw and spoke to were great. I had a couple of drinks from the bar after I returned to the hotel from watching the football match. Amy serving behind the bar deserves a special mention for her service with a smile even though my football team had just beaten hers 2-0.

Overall I really like this hotel and will stay again in the future. I recommend it to anyone visiting Southampton who wants great value in a top location.
Self checkin machines in the lobby
My double bed (comfortable)
Tea and coffee making facilities
The bathroom

Premier Inn Southampton West Quay Overview

The Premier Inn Southampton West Quay is located in Southampton making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom features amenities such as hair dryer, air conditioning, daily newspaper. The amenities and services offered at this Southampton accommodation include restaurant, business center, elevator. The hotel provides a warm and welcoming service of international standard. For your reservation at the Premier Inn Southampton West Quay Southampton, please choose your period of stay and fill out our secure online booking form.

Premier Inn Southampton West Quay Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Desk
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower