Premier Inn London Tower Bridge

Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Rates and Deals

Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Reviews

wanderingme wanderin…
Jul 12, 2007
The Premier Travel Inn - Tower Bridge was a centrally located and affordable place to stay. The staff was extremely pleasant and willing to help in any way. Applause to the breakfast crew that made our stay even more enjoyable!
sdbleve sdbleve
Nov 19, 2006
My sons and I stayed at this hotel in April of 2006. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel offered a full breakfast for a reasonable price (I think it was about 7 pounds) and the hotel let my kids eat breakfast with me for free. With two growing pre-teens, this helped the wallet!!! The room was large, and well kept. The housekeeping staff was polite and helpful. The only problem I ran into was asking the staff to "not" make up the room every day. When I travel I prefer to make my own bed, and just get a change of towels in the morning. The very nice ladies cleaning the rooms did not speak english very well (this amused my kids to no end. We were in the mother land of the English language, and we could not talk to people) but what we understood was they get paid by the number of rooms they clean. Well I did not want to take food from anybodies table so just out of their way and let them do their jobs.

One of the reasons I picked this hotel was I wanted to stay in a different area than my previous stay. (Queensway) And I liked the idea of being near the Tower Bridge and the Tower of London. The walk from the Tube Station was not bad (for an adult) but my kids thought it was a bit far...it was lightly raining, spoiled little brats :)

I would deff stay here again...but my sons have told me they want to stay at the Premier Travel Inn - County Hall (I think that is the name) over by the London Eye on our next adventure.

Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Overview

The London Tower Bridge Premier Inn Hotel is located in London making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom is fully equipped with non smoking rooms, desk, hair dryer, television, bathtub. Guests staying at this London accommodation can enjoy a wide range of hotel facilities such as room service 24hr, elevator, bar/pub, restaurant, safety deposit boxes, disabled facilities, business center. Being one of the good quality hotels in London, guests staying at this hotel will find its convenient location and tranquil atmosphere pleasurable. To proceed with this reservation at the London Tower Bridge Premier Inn Hotel, please enter your visit dates and follow our secure online booking form.

Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Amenities