Premier Inn A120 Braintree (England)

Average rate: $72 - Hotel class: 3 stars
Cressing Road, Braintree, United Kingdom

Premier Inn A120 Braintree (England) Rates and Deals

Premier Inn A120 Braintree (England) Reviews

leelee24 leelee24
The Mulberry Tree Jan 05, 2011
Right!! 'Where we going to stay?' my mate said at about 7pm NYE 2009!!

The Mulberry tree was my answer!!! :)

So i got on the phone rang up and asked!!

£60 girls???

'Booked' i said as i put down the phone

There was 3 of us going to have our night out in Braintree so it was my bright idea to crash at the hotel over the bridge, Oh and walk back!!!

So we got there about 8pm, put our bags down checked the room was clean.

Bed had lovely white sheets on and 4 pillows, very pleased as i like 2 to myself!

Bathroom was good too had a bath and a shower, toilet was also clean!

The room had bedside tables and lamps each side both working!

Also a large mirror with a dressing table, and the mirror was clean which for the price of the room i think was great!

They have good cleaners to say the least!

The room also had a door balcony but you couldnt go out, it was like a door you open with a half grate over. The norm for first floor.

Tea and Coffee making facilities were also here-great for my most likely hangover in the morning!

So we were all pleased with the room!

6 hours later we stumble back, a bit blottoed but ok had easy access to the room and the receptionist was good and helpful with helping my friend to the room!

A good hotel for a good price especially on NYE!

Premier Inn A120 Braintree (England) Overview

The Premier Inn Braintree A120 is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Braintree. The Premier Inn Braintree A120 boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Each guestroom has desk, hair dryer, television, shower, separate shower and tub, coffee/tea maker. The basic amenities provided at this Braintree accommodation comprise shops, restaurant, disabled facilities, WiFi , car park, family room. Being one of the good quality hotels in Braintree, guests staying at this hotel will find its convenient location and tranquil atmosphere pleasurable. To proceed with your reservation at the Premier Inn Braintree A120 via our secure online booking form, please enter your period of stay.

Premier Inn A120 Amenities

• Parking
  • Bath / Hot Tub
  • Coffee / Tea Maker
  • Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Shops
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower