Prapantja Hotel

Check Jakarta Hotel Deals

Prapantja Hotel Jakarta Reviews

o_dog o_dog
Prapantja Hotel Jakarta Jul 16, 2008
One says that it is better to give one a good recommendation and refrain from giving a bad one for it is understood. However, I want my fellow travelers know what makes a hotel tick and what doesn’t, especially this one in Jakarta.

Pros:

1. Location is perfect. Very close to the famous Clover leaf Bridge of Jakarta (Jembatan Semanggi), Plaza Senayan, and the rest of trendy shopping centers in the Semanggi area.

2. Pretty cheap for a downtown 2-star hotel in Jakarta.

Cons:

1. Bathroom has this funky smell when you enter the room. It has smell, and I happen to have a slightly more sensitive nose than others. I normally want a bathroom to smell fresh and clean. Some of you out there know exactly what I mean. A bathroom can be small, but if it is clean and smells fresh I really don’t mind.

2. I could hear people talking from the hallway. I think the gap underneath the door is wide enough to let noise get in the room.

3. Parking is very limited. I can’t remember if there’s any valet, but the front part of the hotel used for guest and staff parking is very tiny.

Check Jakarta Hotel Deals