Pranee Massage to Relax

Bangkok, Thailand

Pranee Massage to Relax Bangkok Reviews

JarDuck JarDuck
Dec 05, 2006
On my original host's suggestion, I went to the massage place he visits: Pranee. As far as massages go, it's just ok. Even by traditional standards. At first, I thought it was amazing. Then I had traditional thai massages. I quickly discerned this is a place for, hmm, how should this be put delicately...for the stereotypical massage-ending to take place. It is easy to divert them and refuse this service, it apparently is their specialty and they aren't the greatest massage place in town. The price was reasonably average...you can buy a card of six credits for only 1200 BHT (averaging 200/credit as opposed to 250). An oil massage takes two, a thai massage or foot massage requires only one. The foot massage was...not worth it. I have only had the foot and oil, tomorrow I will venture out for the traditional Thai massage. I say, get less massages, and go to Wat Pho--it's the real deal locally!

If, however, you are wanting that happy experience, Pranee is located at the Sala Daeng station of BTS, just above the BOOTS shop.

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals