Praia de Pernambuco (Pernambuco Beach) Guaruja

Guaruja, Brazil
Praia  de Pernambuco (Pernambuco Beach) Guaruja - and then my husband decides to try and be superhero :P
Praia  de Pernambuco (Pernambuco Beach) Guaruja - we decided to climb up a few rocks to enjoy the peace
Praia  de Pernambuco (Pernambuco Beach) Guaruja - and heavier
Praia  de Pernambuco (Pernambuco Beach) Guaruja - The 5 star hotel ( I forget the name) near the beach. David Guetta was performing here a few days later and this is as close as I got! :(
Praia  de Pernambuco (Pernambuco Beach) Guaruja - Before the rain on christmas day
Praia  de Pernambuco (Pernambuco Beach) Guaruja - and the rain approached

Praia de Pernambuco (Pernambuco Beach) Guaruja Reviews

jesa145 jesa145
A local summer hangout by the beach Dec 25, 2011
Well, unless you plan to stay at the nearby 5 star hotel.. the cost here is rather cheap if you don't mind the local snacks and beers sold by the locals on the beach.

It's a fairly nice beach and if you're a a surf fan, this is a good place to head too. The surfs up! The water's clear and the beach is also clean. It is somewhat narrow on some parts and I imagine it can get rather crowded but it goes on for a couple of kilometers, so you've got some good place to relax.

We headed here on Christmas day. Unfortunatly, it had started to rain so we didn't get to enjoy much but we did have enogh fun, climbing the rocks and enjoying the view from the top. The currents, again is rather strong but it shouldn't stop you from enjoying the water.

If you're looking for an easily accesible beach. I would recommend this place.
The 5 star hotel ( I forget the na…
Before the rain on christmas day
we decided to climb up a few rocks…
iramalama says:
Looks nice...sucks about the rain. Oh well...return trip!
Posted on: Mar 10, 2012