"Praha!" Or Prauge To You And Me

Prague, Czech Republic

"Praha!" Or Prauge To You And Me Prague Reviews

darkromeo415 darkrome…
Beautiful City, Bad Customer Service Jul 16, 2011
Prague is one of the most beautiful cities that I have ever visited. Just walking through the street you can be overwhelmed by the architecture of the buildings. Walking across Charles Bridge is like a dream. However, the locals aren't very nice. People here are pretty cold in my opinion. I just didn't get that warm and mushy feeling inside interacting with the locals. Most people speak very limited English. And if you are looking for customer service you definitely won't find it here. Anyways, for an in depth review you can check it out here:

loonywise loonywise
Jul 13, 2007
Now time for something cheap!, prague is ideal for a cheap weekend break!, especially around christmas!, i recommend the market then going to see a traditional puppet show in a traditional puppet theatre , this isnt punch and judy !, this is original and keeping within there heritage it really wont cost the earth like most things today !, from the uk the flight isnt tht long

go round the whole city to see all the mixes are archeture is awsome and again wont cost you!
the main square

Related Travel Blogs About "Praha!" Or Prauge To You And Me

The Astronomical Clock
MY first day in Prauge was captivaitng. I have never see a city so pretty and so unique. We started the day by exploring Old Town Square. I was so impressed by the astronomical clock. I love the "sto… MY first day in Prauge was captivaitng. I have never see a city so pretty and so unique. We started…

Check Prague Hotel Deals