Find a Prague Travel Buddy

Looking for a Prague travel buddy? Meet Prague travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 706,416 members and has been featured in:

A TravBuddy member is traveling to Prague, Czech Republic
I’m looking for locals to show me around. Willing to pay for your food, drinks, and entrance fees to go to places in exchange of your knowledge of Prague. It would be nice to meet new people who can be my friends too.
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Prague, Czech Republic
I’m looking for locales to help me show what their culture is, tell me a bit more about their history. I’m preferably looking for a male companion. Just a preference.
to April 30, 2018
Vlada is traveling to Prague, Czech Republic
Need someone to show me around.
May 9, 2018
to May 18, 2023
Fiona is traveling to Prague, Czech Republic
Anywhere I roam Where I lay my head is home. And the earth becomes my throne. I adapt to the unknown. Under wandering stars Ive grown. By myself but NOT ALONE. I ask no one. And my ties are se…
May 18, 2018
to May 21, 2018
Fabien is traveling to Prague, Czech Republic
2 awards
French, ( I know, nobody's perfect!! ) Shy at first but great guy! With a great sense of humour! (YES REALLY!!) LOVE to travel but it looks like I can't fit all my travels around my job....oh well I…
May 31, 2018
to June 3, 2018
Geraint is traveling to Prague, Czech Republic
2 vouches 2 awards
stag-do!
July 26, 2018
to July 31, 2018
Masi is traveling to Prague, Czech Republic
nedd to warm person to show me around or travel together around the EU. and Share my time for a two weeks.
July 31, 2018
to August 1, 2018
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Prague, Czech Republic
I love travelling around the world, meeting new people and learning about different cultures. I also enjoy nature and being around animals.
September 1, 2018
to September 14, 2018
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Prague, Czech Republic
Looking for a travel companion for a euro tour to vienna, salzburg, budapest, prague and berlin.
September 7, 2018
to September 10, 2018
Eric is traveling to Prague, Czech Republic
need a good tour guide or someone to explore with
October 26, 2018
to October 28, 2018
David is traveling to Prague, Czech Republic
Hello! My name is and I'm a "suit" from Chicago doing my damnest to escape that life. In that quest I'm getting some R&R in Asia this fall. Hitting Bangkok, Phnom Penh, Ho Chi Minh City, and …
Stefan wants to travel to Prague, Czech Republic
1 vouch
Travelling is my life so i`m on the move as often as i can to learn to know other countries, cultures and people. My hometown Vienna is the most beautiful city i know and i would be glad to show yo…
Janice wants to travel to Prague, Czech Republic
Looking for woman who would be patient with taking photographs. I'm an older, but fit, woman. Likes exploring Old Towns and villages, including street photography.
Janice wants to travel to Prague, Czech Republic