Prague Hotels

Browse 187 Prague, Czech Republic hotel reviews for 891 Prague hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$54 - $296

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Prague

Pruhonice Hotels10.8 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Prague Hotels and Deals

#1 of 891 hotels in Prague
RIGAS says: "Second time in beautifull Prague 10 days ago..... This time for holy cause: to ..."
#2 of 891 hotels in Prague
fransglobal says: "I'm giving this place top marks. Excellent value in Prague. I paid 40 a ni..."
$35
#3 of 891 hotels in Prague
Imalocal says: "Our hotel was aptly named the Castle Steps, which is at the foot of the steps le..."
#4 of 891 hotels in Prague
Travelbuddys says: "Stayed her for 3 nights in febr. 2011. The hotel is located just 10 minutes from..."
$82
#5 of 891 hotels in Prague
lonlee2 says: "Before the last time I went to Prague, a buddy of mine suggested getting an apar..."
$86
#6 of 891 hotels in Prague
Soultrekker says: "Loved this hotel!! It is set in the Lesser Town area in two historical buildings..."
$87
#7 of 891 hotels in Prague
drsanch says: "If you stay in Prague, I insist you stay at the Mosaic House. Not only do they o..."
$104
#8 of 891 hotels in Prague
sweden74 says: "I booked the hotel out of the blue. it was absolutly amazing. The hotel is situ..."
$37
#9 of 891 hotels in Prague
realrv6 says: "The hotel is located right in front of the Dancing House... Its just ten minu..."
#10 of 891 hotels in Prague
Avaria says: "This hotel was my home away from home. Beautiful central location. Taking walks ..."
#11 of 891 hotels in Prague
cjosh says: "This hotel is a great value for money a real good 4 experience at 3 prices! ..."
#12 of 891 hotels in Prague
sarahthevegasbride says: "We stayed at the City Partner Hotel Atos from the 11th Jan- 14th Jan 2008 a very..."
$29
#13 of 891 hotels in Prague
monicaloya says: "Arriving to Prague around 9 pm, it was hard to find my way to the DAP. Once ther..."
$34
#14 of 891 hotels in Prague
jojorain says: "i would say, this is the best hotel with best location in Prague, very worthwhil..."
$66
#15 of 891 hotels in Prague
Miranda-Maas says: "Just perfect, I can't say anything else. Normally I wouldn't book hotels like th..."
#16 of 891 hotels in Prague
reg1406 says: "I spent 2 nights, and it cost me just a little over 8 per night. I wasn't expe..."
#17 of 891 hotels in Prague
wanderlustgirl says: "I stayed at this hotel last year at the end of March. To be honest, at that pric..."
#18 of 891 hotels in Prague
jlghs316 says: "This hostel was right in the middle of it all! Well, apartment to be precise. It..."
$15
#19 of 891 hotels in Prague
Phistra says: "I think I never had such a good hotel quality for that level of expenses for acc..."
$20
#20 of 891 hotels in Prague
ik-ben-10eke says: "Pension Platan has about 8 rooms, situated on the 5th floor of a Prague apartmen..."
$31
#21 of 891 hotels in Prague
Cleen1012 says: "This hotel was really great. We stayed here New Year's Eve so I'm not sure if th..."
$33
#22 of 891 hotels in Prague
countessk says: "Cozy, luxurious rooms: this hotel often has steep discounts, no doubt due to it'..."
$34
#23 of 891 hotels in Prague
ukbaglady says: "I stayed in the only single room at the Hotel Loreta in September 2007 and would..."
$39
#24 of 891 hotels in Prague
DanielHilliard says: "Great location and great price. I give 5 stars not because it's the most luxuri..."
$42
#25 of 891 hotels in Prague
davidx says: "Yes - all 5s and well deserved. These days, being a bit on the ancient side, I t..."
$43