Prague Marriott Hotel

Prague Marriott Hotel Rates and Deals

Prague Marriott Hotel Reviews

love2trvl love2trvl
accomodation near old town Jul 26, 2011
Stayed at Marriott for 4 days. It is near the main train station which you can walk to/from the hotel. It is also near the bus station. The metro and tram are just around the corner. It is near Old Town.But I would like to stay in Old Town next time so I don't have to do a lot of walking.The hotel is under going a construction. I did not try their breakfast nor restaurant. There are lots of restaurants/cafe nearby. Corso Cafe and Le Gare are excellent. The Cedaz shuttle bus to the airport is just across the street. It runs every half hour and it only cost 120CZK(less than $10.00). That's a good deal.

I didn't realy try any of their amenities so I can't comment on it. They have 2 computers which is free for guests to use.
dianneseattle diannese…
Fantastic customer service - made our stay even more wonderful! Feb 13, 2011
Prior to our trip to Prague, one of the Managers of the hotel contacted me via email to ask what they could do to make our stay the best possible. Special arrangements were made via email ahead of time with absolutely wonderful pleasantries and customer service. While there, I asked to meet the lady in person with whom I had been making prior arrangements. She put together a selection of chocolates, representing local delicacies, and sent them to our room as a surprise. I can't speak highly enough about this Team, the Hotel and it's location to the Markets...will certainly return!
Marriott Hotel, Prague
bcruise247 bcruise2…
Hotel Marriot Prague Sep 13, 2009
I was not sure really where to stay in prague so I booked this hotel because it is a world wide hotel. it is def close to old town square. there is a lot of history. for nightlife there is a great little place called NEBE it is about 50 feet from the hotel. Check it out

Prague Marriott Hotel Overview

This accommodation in Prague is located only a short walk from many of the most popular destinations in the city, including the Old Town Square. Guests at the Marriott Prague will be able to visit Wenceslas Square, Prague Castle, and other historic sites, and they will be able to find places to shop and dine. Guests who stay at the Marriott Hotel Prague will find that they are only a short walk from a variety of popular sites in the area. They will be able to reach other areas that they want to visit with public transportation or rental vehicles.

The hotel offers large deluxe rooms, including 35 suites and 2 presidential suites. Rooms at the hotel have 32” LCD TVs, mini bars, as well as access to the Internet.

The hotel features an onsite gym where guests will be able to keep in shape. The hotel also offers a sauna, a whirlpool, and a swimming pool. Guests will be able to dine at the onsite restaurant and have a drink at the onsite bar in the lobby.

Prague Marriott Hotel Amenities

• Massage
  • Solarium
  • Steam Bath
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Spa/Jetted Tub
  • Express Check-In/Check-Out
  • Shoe Shine

Related Travel Blogs About Prague Marriott Hotel

Driving into Prague
Technically this was our second road trip in Europe. We were on our way from Vienna to Prague, an anticipated 6 hour drive. Again, we stopped and got our highway passes and were off through Vienna.…Prague. From our hotel, the Marriott Praha, we made our way to the Old Town Square. We passed the impressive…

Check Prague Marriott Hotel Rates and Deals