Pour la France Café & Bar

www.flydenver.com/shops/food… - (303) 317-9472, (303) 317-9470

Pour la France Café & Bar Denver Reviews

keeweeset keeweeset
Mar 26, 2007
From the outside, this restaurant looks good but once you taste the food, it becomes rather disappointing. The restaurant was French inspired; someone even took us to our table. I wish they had spent more time on their food instead. I had a croissant with my omelet and it tasted old. The omelet was not as bad but I have had better ones before. My boyfriend had the quiche of the day, which he didn't find that thrilling. I guess I should not have expected too much since the restaurant was at an airport and those places are usually over priced and the food is not that great, unfortunately. The next time I am flying, I am going to either wait until I am at my destination or bring a snack.
Photo taken off http://www.flydenv…
OceanFog OceanFog
Apr 22, 2007
Well, the quiche was not any worse than one you'de get from the freazer section at the supermarket. The coffee was not worse than Denny's coffee. The utensils were only dirty where you held them. It was cheaper than Morton's of Chicago. All in all, not the most pleasent experience. It was food, and we didn't get ill from it. But, I've better airport food by far at LAX and SFO.

Check Denver Hotel Deals