Potshot Resort

Check Exmouth Hotel Deals

Potshot Resort Exmouth Reviews

sshaunaa sshaunaa
A good choice for budget accommodation in Exmouth May 06, 2009
I stayed at the Potshot Hotel "Resort" from April 29 - May 3 2009 in a dorm room costing $28 per night.

I was staying in the hostel accommodation, which had 8 beds to a room. The room was not full any of the nights I stayed there with 3 - 5 people in my room a night. The rooms are co-ed and I don't think there's an option to stay in a single sex room.

Here are the things I liked and disliked about the hotel / hostel.

- It's close to Exmouth's town centre. The two IGA grocery stores, shops and a few restaurants are about a 5 minute walk away. One of the other hostels in town, the Blue Reef Backpackers, is about a 15 minute walk from the town centre

- Exmouth dive centre is next to the hotel

- There's a large outdoor bbq / cooking area as well as a large kitchen

- There's a swimming pool, although I didn't use it

- There's a popular bar and restaurant attached to the hotel. I heard the alcohol prices were expensive, but I bought a beer for "takeaway" and drank it in the adjacent outdoor bbq area for $3.50. It was more expensive to have the beer in the bar, but I'm not sure how much more.

- en suite bathrooms

- My hostel room was very close to the bar, which plays music pretty loudly until midnight

- large dorm rooms

- the shower in my room had no water pressure at all

- one bathroom for 8 people

- the staff at reception were not very welcoming / helpful

- the computers did not allow for USB port access, so I couldn't upload photos or charge my ipod

Internet is $6 per hour or $10 for two hours and you can logout and login as many times as you want. The computers are slow.

The dive shops have computer access with USB ports, so you're better off going to one of those instead.

Potshot Resort Overview

Situated in the heart of Exmouth, all units at the Potshot Hotel Resort are well appointed with ensuite bathroom, airconditioning, colour TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Resort facilities include: 3 swimming pools, BBQ area, licenced restaurant and bars, tour booking office and car and boat parking facilities. A range of accommodation include motel rooms, standard and luxury apartments and backpackers.

Exmouth is located 1264 kilometers north west of Perth. The Potshot Hotel Resort is an excellent base for discovering the natural treasures of the North West Cape including Cape Range and the Ningaloo Reef. Both corporate and leisure travelers find it suitable to reside here plus the convenient and beautiful Location of Potshot Hotel Resort draws most of the travelers visiting this wonderful part of Western Australia, as we are situated in the heart of the town centre. However, it is not only the location of this hotel which attracts travelers. the exclusive Room facilities and amenities at the Potshot Hotel Resort in Exmouth too give an idea as why this accommodation is seen as one of the remarkable hotels in Exmouth in Australia. Exmouth Bus Charter offer a shuttle service to the airport which can be arranged with reception. Enjoy your stay at this beautiful haven.

Potshot Resort Amenities