Potbelly's

1373 George Dieter Dr., El Paso, TX, USA

Potbelly's El Paso Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
cheap and tasty sandwiches! Jun 23, 2013
I had never heard of Potbelly's, but it turns out to be a national sandwich shop chain. We went to Potbelly's in El Paso at the suggestion of someone who lived there. We had a group of 10, and it could easily accommodate the group, and was fairly reasonably priced.

The menu is posted on the wall, so you can look at the options before going to the counter and ordering your fresh-made sandwich. The 'Wreck' was recommended, a sandwich with multiple meats, cheeses, and toppings. But, the one that immediately got my attention was the Mediterranean with hummus, roasted red peppers, cucumbers, artichoke hearts, and feta cheese. I had pickles added and chose the 1/3 thinner multigrain bread.

Let me tell you, this sandwich was quite tasty!! The perfect size and the flavors of each of the ingredients complemented each other. And inexpensive: $5 for this entire sandwich.

I'm actually happy to learn that Potbelly's is a national chain, because I would definitely return. Just thinking about this sandwich makes me want another one!
the menu