Potbelly Sandwich Works

(202) 265-8890

Potbelly Sandwich Works Washington Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Eh, if you have to have a sandwich, I guess Potbelly is OK Jun 14, 2010
$6 for a grilled cheese sandwich! Yes, it had 3 or 4 types of cheese and I felt my cholestorol climb with each gooey bite, but geesh. I had given up meat for Lent last year and it was really all I could think of ordering. If you're sandwich is not skinny, but it's toasted, I always run the risk of scraping the roof of my mouth with these toasted sandwiches.

However, for one who doesn't have much of a sweet tooth, I can NEVER leave there without a cookie, whether it be a plain ole sugar cookie or an oatmeal chocolate chip cookie. You can often see the staff pulling them out of the oven and cutting them up to put in the wax bags, but they are soft and yummy.
jeffludvik jeffludv…
Jan 23, 2008
I had the Italian sandwich: capicola, mortadella, pepperoni, salami, and provolone cheese. Absolutely delicious! They toast the sandwich after you order your sandwich style and bread. Then top it with all the works you want (lettuce, mayo, etc.) and bam! you have a warm, tasty sandwich. They have milkshakes and ice cream which I will try next time I stop in, because I certainly will.

Check Washington Hotel Deals