Poseidon Diving Station & Hotel

Check Hikkaduwa Hotel Deals

Poseidon Diving Station & Hotel Hikkaduwa Reviews

ktee036 ktee036
Quick Re-bulid for Top Notch Dive Shop & Hotel Dec 15, 2010
Our Plan was to go Diving in Sri Lanka for a few days during our trip to India. But there are limited dive shops that were able to open after 2005 natures Destruction. Our Driver recommend to dive here rather then the Place that I had pick out...If I would have known in advance they had a hotle I would have stayed HERE.

As for their service it was great once we were there, but after sending the 2 emails they never responded to was not sure what to expect. There service was great and they allowed different levels of Divers to dive together. But on the Plus side the they opened a BRAND NEW BCD because they were out of the ones in my size.

The Beach infront of the Hotel and Dive shop is small but really nice, with an area of confined water that allows you to swim without getting tossed and turned by the breaking waves.

The Hotel itself was rebuilt after the devastation that hit the area in 2005, they lost most of the hotel, all the boats and Diving Gear. They have done a great job coming back from there. The rooms are nice, but overall all the hotels in the area are about the same. They are clean and well taken care of.......But the beach makes up for it! I think that they only have a total of 10 or so rooms that seem to be booked most of the time.

Did enjoy that everyone asked us if were are British....our response No American/ United States of America.....their response....Wow American, we do not get many americans here......that is a first for me..... But the area is un spoiled from the ULTRA AMERICAN ALL INCLUSIVE RESROT. So if you get a lchance go soon before all those Resorts come in and buy up the 100mm ocean front land.

SIDE NOTE......PLEASE IF EVERYONE NEEDS TO TRY TO CONTACT SOMEONE MOST OF THE REEF IN SRI LANKA ARE STILL UNPROTECTED AND ARE BEING POACHED. THE OFF SHORE REEFS ARE WHAT PROTECTS SRI LANKA FROM OTHE NATURAL ELEMENTS......THERE NEED TO STOP SENDING THE LAND POLUTION IN TO THE WATER! - Ok that was enough of my preaching
Outside you would only think that …

Check Hikkaduwa Hotel Deals