Posada del Maple

Posada del Maple Rates and Deals

Posada del Maple Quito Reviews

aotw aotw
Great location Apr 11, 2010
I chose that place for the location the Mariscal district, it is on street where there are plenty of cheap guest houses and hostel and it is close to restaurant, bars, bus stations.... I read that Marsical District was a very dangerous area in Quito, but I did not feel it and I think it is much better to stay in that ara that in old town where there is nothing to do at night. I had a nice single room with my own bathroom, the price was not that cheap but I was too tied to look for a better deal ;))

Bed was comfortable, bathroom was fine with hot water and it was clean. There is not a 24 hours reception but you have your own key to open the front door and your room. There was no locker in the room.

Very quiet place and not easy to meet other travellers, it is more like a guest house than a hostel.

Nothing was unpleasant at this place, but I would probably look for a cheaper one in the same street if I am back in Quito.
yadilitta says:
I wanted to stay here, since you recommended it, but it was full. Nevermind, I found a great place "Hostal Alcala", that belongs to the same owners :)
Posted on: Apr 11, 2010
kerryandandrei kerryand…
Jun 18, 2006
This hostal is really friendly and had really hot water!! the staff are very helpful and it is located on a quiet street in the Mirascal area. Would not recommend it as a party hostel, but is very comfotable and also includes breakfast

Related Travel Blogs About Posada del Maple

Quito - The old city
Kerry - After a good nights sleep in our hostel - Posada Del Maple, we re-packed our bags, went to pay fr our flights to the Galapagos Islands, and then in the afternoon headed out to investigat…Posada Del Maple, we re-packed our bags, went to pay fr our flights to the Galapagos Islands, and then in the afternoon headed out to investigate…

Check Posada del Maple Rates and Deals