Posada Litoral

Check Parnaiba Hotel Deals

Posada Litoral Parnaiba Reviews

andrejav andrejav
Pousada Litoral Jul 03, 2011
After all day of grueling trip and three means of transportation changed, we made it from Barreirinhas to Parnaiba. We chose this place because it was largest town in the area, and the possibility that we can find some good and cheep lodging was pretty good.

There is not too much to say about Pousada Litoral aside that it is a place that most customers use on “hour basis” and that lady on the reception looked at us as we are in the wrong place. Anyway, DIRT CHEAP place including breakfast for only 15 reales was more than better than expected. The best thing about this place is that it is right across the bus terminal, so we did not need to waste time and go into Parnaiba city center and look for the place. That saved us lots of hassle and dragging our backpacks all around. Books that we had listed bunch of hotels and an hostel that were way more expensive than this Posada.

One small restaurant couple buildings away has good rotisserie, and it is more than affordable with prices of 6 reales for a meal with mixed meat. They also had something that I missed since I was kid, 1 litter GLASS Coca-Cola bottles!!! Coca Cola taste from these babies is so perfect, that it is actually worth craving for another sip… Tasting that first glass from the bottle is even to heaven, if you know what I mean…

Rooms are upstairs, they are small, minimalistic, and satisfactory clean. Small hallways lead to many doors, which tell me that there are many very small rooms on this floor… I was in the room with two beds and nice strong fan that covered noise from the street. Large balcony area in the front of the rooms had few pieces of furniture and looked towards the bus terminal, so we could see when buses are coming or leaving, which was potentially helpful. Three bathrooms that double for showers and they cover all needs for hygiene on this floor. They are not on the cleanest side, but it is survivable.

Security is good, with keys provided, and 24 hour reception. Breakfast was more than amazing, and it is actually in other Posada, located block away. We went to that place at first, but guy at the reception asked for 40 reales and he did not want to even talk about lowering the price… We got way better deal and ate his superb breakfast…yea! That breakfast had many rolls filled with goodies, great variety of pastries, few natural juices, eggs, serials, all fruits possible and I enjoyed it very much hihihihihi

There is no WiFi connection in the Posada, but couple internet cafes in the surrounding building cover that need without any problem. Internet is only one real per one hour, and that makes it cheapest one I found in Brazil on my trip…

We left the place with early bus towards the Jericoacoara, and I was well rested and fed.

I totally recommend this place for quick rest and keep going…

Check Parnaiba Hotel Deals