Find a Portugal Travel Buddy

Looking for a Portugal travel buddy? Meet Portugal travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 661,020 members and has been featured in:

to April 1, 2019
Ross is traveling to Portugal
Considering a reconnaisance trip to Portugal before possibly relocating there.
to June 7, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Portugal
I want to tour around Europe. Am still saving up and thinking of ways to travel cheap but safe. I would really have to plan my itinerary to get to as many places on a tight budget.
to December 31, 2017
Gabriel is traveling to Lisbon, Portugal
Need someone to show me around or discover the city together on a weekend.
to March 15, 2017
Mark is traveling to Portugal
Looking for anyone who wants to have a drink, explore some places or show me around in Portugal from December 2016 to March 2017
to April 15, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Portugal
The Alentejo of Portugal has great history, wine, olives, food and scenery in small villages and huge castles. So much to see, experience and enjoy
to January 28, 2017
Danail … is traveling to Azores, Portugal
Going to Flores island - the most remote island of Azores and Europe. Staying there for 3 nights, 2 more nights at Ponga Delgada and 1 night in Terceira island.
to January 31, 2017
1 vouch
I'm checking out Oporto as a possible place to live.I'd love to talk with you, and maybe meet up for a wine or a meal if you're living there, an ex-pat who is moved there, or even thinking about it and know the city well.
to January 27, 2017
to January 27, 2017
January 26, 2017
to February 2, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Azores, Portugal
Looking for people love mountain, surf and go explore! We have car and we want to visit all the islands! if you are interested in, contact with me:) @marti on instagram!
January 30, 2017
to February 28, 2017
February 2, 2017
to February 10, 2017
Naci is traveling to Portugal
4 awards
I'm just a laid back Montana girl who has a passion to see the world, and experience all it has to offer. I'm a massage therapist, cosmetologist, and baker, and am just working hard to be able to do …
February 5, 2017
to February 7, 2017
Elise is traveling to Lisbon, Portugal
23 vouches 1 award
This heart of mine was made to travel, to inspire and be inspired. Travel is my lifestyle. It doesnt have to end once you go back home.
February 6, 2017
to February 10, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Lisbon, Portugal
24 years old. I'm an Aussie who works hard for his money and wants to use it to travel for now.
February 9, 2017
to February 14, 2017
Bailey J is traveling to Portugal
When I graduated high school I traveled quite a bit and had a lot of super amazing experiences. When I came home I sort of settled down, started working and I've been doing that since. I'm getting re…
February 10, 2017
to February 12, 2017
Andrea is traveling to Porto, Portugal
I do not come here very often, so if I do not respond immediately, my apologies in advance :)
February 11, 2017