Portland Hotels

Browse 33 Portland, Oregon hotel reviews for 120 Portland hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$185 - $185

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Portland

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Portland Hotels and Deals

#1 of 120 hotels in Portland
sylviandavid says: "If you have an anniversary or a special day coming up this motel would be the pe..."
$149
#2 of 120 hotels in Portland
nolan says: "The Heathman Hotel is a luxury hotel in downtown Portland. It has a great locati..."
$185
#3 of 120 hotels in Portland
royv1 says: "Hotel Lucia is a great affordable boutique hotel in the heart of downtown Portla..."
$126
#4 of 120 hotels in Portland
misseejjay says: "When visiting the Waterfront blues festival I always look for a hotel nearby. Tr..."
#5 of 120 hotels in Portland
fawkes66 says: "This is not your typical chain hotel. It's quite different and not in a bad sens..."
$177
#6 of 120 hotels in Portland
divermedic911 says: "I got a room here through this site a month ahead of time for 64 for the night ..."
#7 of 120 hotels in Portland
Koder says: "As a Marriott rewards member I found this to be the best value in the Portland a..."
$80
#8 of 120 hotels in Portland
Koder says: "This place provides the best value for hotels in and around the Portland Airport..."
$88
#9 of 120 hotels in Portland
Koder says: "Great property for visiting Portland as its right in the middle of everything, b..."
$134
#10 of 120 hotels in Portland
hanleyscot says: "A couple of years ago I had some work done on my house and I had to stay at a ho..."
$111
#11 of 120 hotels in Portland
moneal says: "One the very beautiful hotels I have comes across during my business travels. Th..."
#12 of 120 hotels in Portland
denisx says: "The rooms were nice and roomy. The staff was super friendly and efficient. It's ..."
$140
#13 of 120 hotels in Portland
camwilde says: "We purchased a Groupon and decided to try out this place. We live about 45 minu..."
$85
#14 of 120 hotels in Portland
aelder2259 says: "I booked my hotel room using Hotels.com in order to get the best rate. When I ar..."
#15 of 120 hotels in Portland
pyrrho says: "The owners have a hands-off approach - you get a code to get through the front d..."
#16 of 120 hotels in Portland
camwilde says: "We had an early morning flight, so we decided to stay at the Candlewood Suites. ..."
$68
#17 of 120 hotels in Portland
iramalama says: "The rooms here are nicely kept and probably worth what you pay for them. The roo..."
$122
#18 of 120 hotels in Portland
hotspot23 says: "I stayed here on a all expense paid business trip and I really loved the hotel. ..."
#19 of 120 hotels in Portland
swhayden says: "We did a Priceline bid for our King sized Room for one night at the Hotel Monaco..."
$128
#20 of 120 hotels in Portland
paddle6climb14 says: "Well located, great place to stay. Lots to do nearby shopping, sites, restarau..."
$134
#21 of 120 hotels in Portland
aerynn says: "Having grown up approximately an hour from Portland, I've never spent time as a ..."
$140
#22 of 120 hotels in Portland
moneal says: "I stay at this hotel quite often and have found the place to be quite welcoming ..."
$147
#23 of 120 hotels in Portland
fivepointpalm says: "We stayed at the Best Western Inn Meadows. Ok it's a BW hotel. So I guess i d..."
$84
#24 of 120 hotels in Portland
dmae712 says: "Hotel was a great location. Very close to downtown, Nob Hill, and Washington par..."
$86
#25 of 120 hotels in Portland
jjanis says: "This hotel is very pricey. Rooms are quite small and employees are unfriendly an..."
Portland