Portland Hotels

Browse 9 Portland, Maine hotel reviews for 24 Portland hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Portland

South Portland Hotels2.5 km
Scarborough Hotels10.7 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Portland Hotels and Deals

#1 of 24 hotels in Portland
marksreynolds says: "We stayed at this hotel based on a recommendation from my co-worker. First impre..."
#2 of 24 hotels in Portland
Flamengo08 says: "My husband and I booked this hotel through Priceline with Name Your Own Price. O..."
$97
#3 of 24 hotels in Portland
Chokk says: "I checked where to stay in Portland and decided to head for the Courtyard by Mar..."
#4 of 24 hotels in Portland
bkretzer says: "I dont feel we were really able to get a great feel for La Quinta-Portland, M..."
$86
#5 of 24 hotels in Portland
jlghs316 says: "We stay her for work on a regular basis. The DoubleTree is just like most of the..."
#6 of 24 hotels in Portland
joanie881 says: "Last time I stayed here it was a Doubletree with amazing free choc chip cookies ..."
$94
#7 of 24 hotels in Portland
vances says: "Dunno if this is justified by the rate or not. A pretty crappy lodging experien..."
#8 of 24 hotels in Portland
robicarr3 says: "My wife and I had a terrible experience at the Fleetwood House Bed and Breakfast..."
$143
#9 of 24 hotels in Portland
Situated in the western end of Portland, this Motel 6 is conveniently located off of I-95 and only 5 minutes from the downtown a...
#10 of 24 hotels in Portland
The Inn at St John is conveniently located off the west end of Downtown Portland Maine. The Inn at St John has been providing tr...
$53