Portland Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to Portland, Oregon

Enter your travel details below to compare discount Portland, Oregon airfare and deals from multiple sites:
Portland photo

Portland International Airport (PDX)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To Portland

interested in meeting other people to travel with
November 27, 2017
to December 1, 2017
Paul is traveling to Portland, Oregon
looking for friends to show me around, meet up, etc.
interested in meeting new people
interested in meeting other people to travel with

Portland Flight Tips and Information

Off to China
Friday morning began early, at approximately 4AM. I had to check out of the hotel room and catch a 4:30 shuttle to the Portland airport, PDX. I was heading off to China, but I didn't feel excited at all. In fact, I felt as weary and exhausted as I e…flight was uneventful, the layover similarly boring. A gate change, a slight departure delay...nothing of consequence. I met up with…
Sitting, Waiting, Wishing
There is officially less than a week until it's time for me to hit the road! This trip has been a long time coming. The legit planning started towards the end of the summer but really I've been thinking about taking off again ever sin…flight from Joburg to Hong Kong, hang out there for 6 hours or so then take a 12 hour flight
A Final Explanation of Events, a week and a half after coming home
The last thing to discuss concerning Thailand is the final portion of the trip when we got back into Bangkok after Pattaya. Chris gave me a xanax for the bus ride, because sweet-talked it out of him. I spent the majority of the ride asleep or preten…flight took so long that we nearly missed it. I took a xanax and essentially slept from Bangkok to Tokyo…

Other Airports Near Portland