Porta de Ferro Hostal

Check Sant Boi De Llobregat Hotel Deals

Porta de Ferro Hostal Sant Boi De Llobregat Reviews

GoharUppsala GoharUpp…
Fine place to stay, if time and travel is not a concern Jul 01, 2012
I happened to stay in this hotel while I visited Barcelona. I am quite comfortable to mention that my concern to choose it was due to low price and cleanliness.

Everything went wrong once I reached there. The hotel is not located in Barcelona and in order to reach there you need to take either a train or bus, which takes around 40 minutes to travel either way. The hostel is located far away from station and you need to walk around 15-20 minutes to reach there if you’re travelled by train; and asking a direction from a local is not possible when they can't speak English.

Once I was there the hostel owner told me to reach a nearest bus stop for easy access instead of train for the rest of days, which according to him was three streets away from hostel. I was surprised to know the second day when I reached that bus stop, I had to walk around 50 minutes to get there (three streets could be that longer some time :) ).

If you guys are looking for something where time and travel doesn't matter then it is a fine choice, while you can save some bucks, otherwise I recommend not staying there.

Besides time and travel, it was a very clean and nice hostel to stay. For that I give it a high rating, also the owner was quite understandable with his English skills.

Porta de Ferro Hostal Overview

Discover all that Sant Boi del Llobregat has to offer with Hostal Porta De Ferro as a base. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom is tastefully appointed with in room safe, television, bathtub, shower, separate shower and tub, mini bar, balcony/terrace. Services and amenities available for guests at this Sant Boi del Llobregat accommodation consist of elevator, safety deposit boxes. Along with its convenient location in Sant Boi del Llobregat, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. To book a room easily at the Hostal Porta De Ferro, please submit your travel dates and proceed with our secure online booking form.

Porta de Ferro Hostal Amenities