Port Douglas Hotels

Browse 11 Port Douglas, Australia hotel reviews for 98 Port Douglas hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$109 - $1,141

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Port Douglas

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Port Douglas Hotels and Deals

#1 of 98 hotels in Port Douglas
duckie07 says: "The Sheriton Mirage resort in Port Douglas was the most luxurious place that I h..."
#2 of 98 hotels in Port Douglas
armchairathlete says: "I'd booked a 2 room apartment here. I arrived after 6.00 pm and at reception the..."
$72
#3 of 98 hotels in Port Douglas
BrookeB21 says: "Mai Tai Resort in Port Douglas is pretty amazing. We stayed at the villa at the ..."
#4 of 98 hotels in Port Douglas
darkarrow says: "This was a very nice and enjoyable place to stay with large rooms. The beds wer..."
$131
#5 of 98 hotels in Port Douglas
glennisnz says: "The Courthouse Hotel in Port Douglas is right on the corner at the Marina. I bel..."
#6 of 98 hotels in Port Douglas
terricasey says: "We only stopped here overnight on our way through to Cairns from Cape Tribulatio..."
#7 of 98 hotels in Port Douglas
markdt says: "I'm in my late 30s and I found myself to be one of the youngest at the Parrotfis..."
$21
#8 of 98 hotels in Port Douglas
alaw says: "The appartment was spacious and airey with fans in every room and a/c which was ..."
$86
#9 of 98 hotels in Port Douglas
reikunboy says: "We stayed at the Peppers beach club from December 31st- January 5th It is one of..."
$172
#10 of 98 hotels in Port Douglas
The Global Backpackers is located in the heart of Port Douglas, within a 2 minute walk from Macrossan Street. The hostel offers ...
$22