Porkies

- - -

Porkies Bingley Reviews

MilesBarton MilesBar…
5-stars, no doubt about it.... Dec 02, 2011
I’ve been to Porkies numerous times over the past 10-years, I love it… The fact that the club has not been re-furbished since before I was born and proudly hosts an unexplained leak from the ceiling, £5.00 seems very reasonable. If you’re not a big fan of waiting to get in, like me, then you’ll love the unregulated queuing system where the harder you push, the sooner you’ll be on the dance floor busting your best unsolicited shapes. I’m disappointed with the previous reviewer’s comments and rating, surely “girls with loose morals” is a highlight of Porkies and for that reason, and that reason alone, I’m giving it 5-stars!
OCC OCC
Officially Europe's Worst Nightclub Jun 24, 2011
Possibly the most horrific nightclub in the world, it was voted worst nightclub in europe and the name says it all. It's hard to put into words just how badly this place should be avoided, it's a one room sweatfest which charges £5 for entry and serves warm, overpriced drinks. Clientele are usually agrovated teenage thugs and girls with loose morals and too much make up. Directions wise I'd say turn left at the gates of hell and you can't be far away.

Check Bingley Hotel Deals