Pool Side Restaurant

Hulhule Island Hotel, Male, Maldives

Pool Side Restaurant Male Reviews

jenyenh jenyenh
Mar 12, 2007
Went to this restaurant for many reasons, one of them is to just get away from our tiny paradise - this is the top reason. Second, I wanted to take my team out for dinner, third, its the most convenient place in terms of distance and accessibility. fourth, I got an invitation from one of the guys who works there. Lots of reasons - i can go on forever. anyway, Pool Side Restaurant from the name you can tell that its next to a pool. Its located in Hulhule Island Hotel, just next to Male International Airport. Its 10 mins by Dhoni(traditional motorised boat) from Male (Capital). This restaurant is popular to Locals and Expats alike. It is also famous for its steak as their speciality is on grills and barbeque. The prices in comparison to many restaurants in resorts are way much cheaper. Plus you get to dine outside in the open with the pool on your side and sea on the other. Although the service is quite slow but the staff are polite. Not very exact but the attitude is amazing! This restaurant is known for great steak, yummy! Although, if you want your steak Medium Rare - ask for Rare. If you want it Well Done - Goodluck! For most of the expats living in Male or living in islands near Male, this place is a meet and gather place. check it out when your in Male. It's not a wow place but the ambiance and the people you meet makes it an interesting place.
The steak, spot the difference!
jenyenh says:
oh. you can do your certification here if you like, I can get you a really good deal with our dive school..I think viva macau flight is the cheapest to come here..check it out!
Posted on: Apr 17, 2007
wanderlass says:
Ohhh....I'm yet to be certified! It's 1 of those I wanna do, and soon! :( I just need to find the time to commit to it! So can you write a review on cheap flights to Male? hehehe.
Posted on: Apr 14, 2007
jenyenh says:
its no Joke! come over! the sun always shines in Maldives..we will be in rainy season soon but the sun is always there... let me know at least 2 days in advance so I can make certain arrangements! If you love diving you should come!
Posted on: Apr 12, 2007