Pontus Seafood Bar

+46 08-545 27300

Pontus Seafood Bar Stockholm Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great fish restaurant Oct 04, 2011
Just around the corner of my hotel I almost missed this place on my way out to look for a place to have dinner. I was crossing the road when I spotted a bar in dimmed lightning in a place that had been closed last time I passed by.

I entered the bar and found out that the place also housed two restaurants. I took a beer in the bar and asked the waiter Caesar about the difference between the two places. He handed me a menu from each of them and after carefully looking at them I decided to visit the Seafood Bar that was situated around the corner from the bar.

As I walked in I noticed that all the chefs and waiters were female and a waitress greeted me and showed me to a table near the window where I also had a good view over the open kitchen.

I ordered yet a cold beer and after having studied that menu I decided to have a small portion of the Sashimi New Style followed by the Pontus Tartar, which were made with salmon, tuna and oysters. Both dishes were excellent and the portions were fair. I ended the meal with a Café Latte and I had really enjoyed the meal and the friendly service.
My Sashimi New Style