Pontus By The Sea

Tullhus 2 Skeppsbrokajen, Stockholm, Sweden

Pontus By The Sea Stockholm Reviews

jhoc jhoc
great spot for outdoor drinks Sep 02, 2008
Pontius is one of very few outdoor venues with water views on Gamla Stan. The location does not view the sunset, but is a perfect place to watch the boats cruise through the harbor and hot air balloons take off for their sunset trips.

The venue has outdoor seating on well cushioned sofas and chairs where most people were and a few screened in tents that you could hang out in. There is an outdoor bar selling Carlsberg export, some bottles and food baskets which I was afraid to try.

The restaurant is indoors and seemed a bit upscale, at least the prices were. There were a few brew kettles behind the bar, but we never managed to get any of the local beers. You could probably go eat somewhere nicer for cheaper, but definitely stop here for a few beers before you kick off your evening. The crowd and the music they play outside both make it worth it.
tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
Buffet with nice views May 31, 2008
It is located on the east side of Gamls Stan almost getting to Sodermal. I was waking along and when I found it and I decided I had to eat there! must be quite trendy too, as it was packed inside. On the photos you will not see anyone but thats because I took the photos when I finished lunch (Spanish time :)). You could eat a "le carte" or get a buffet. As I was by myself I just did the buffet. You only pay 90 crowns for it, which comes up to 9 euros total. Well, I also had a beer which cost me 6 more euros. In the buffet you had salads, meet and fish. You HAVE to try the marinated salmon. Woaw!! that was really good and tasty. If it is not too hot you can eat outside, but I had been walking all morning, so I stayed inside. Highly recommendable too!
EmelieFredrika says: