Ponloue Angkor Siem Reap Villa

Check Siem Reap Hotel Deals

Ponloue Angkor Siem Reap Villa Reviews

amylaichareonsup amylaich…
Oct 20, 2012
found Ponloue Anglor Villa for $12 per night. SOLO FEMALE TRAVELERS STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUESTHOUSE. the room was clean, had a mini fridge, hot water, and a/c, plus towels! what a luxury! towels and clean bed linens! the hotel clerk was very friendly and seemed very interested in everything i had to say. i didn't think anything of if. i went to Angkor Western Lodge to grab my backpack and bring it to the new guesthouse. i had to hire a tuktuk for $1 and he drove me to the new guesthouse and carried my bag up for me. by the way, atm machines in siem reap spit out crispy U.S. dollars. most vendors and stores accept dollars as well as cambodian riel. where was i? oh, so the hotel clerk at the new guesthouse walked me back up to my room even though i knew where my room was and checked the a/c (which didn't really work btw) and plugged in my mini fridge for me. i thought that was a nice touch. he lingered for. moment and then asked if he could stay in touch with me, he thought i was very sexy and saw my necklace that says "fuck". i'd had this necklace made a long time ago. it has white gold letters that spell "fuck" along with wings on either side, thus, "a flying fuck". the hotel clerk must've gotten the wrong idea. i asked him if he acted this way with all hotel guests? i said he was making me uncomfortable and he replied,"just kidding" and walked off..

the following day,i slept in late and awoke to persistent banging on my door. i opened the door and it was the perv hotel clerk. he said he was sorry to disturb me and just wanted to know if i wanted to stay another night. i nodded and shut the door. not feeling 100%, i went and walked around pub street, had an espresso and hot apple pie, and wandered the night market. i got back to the guesthouse at around 10 p.m.. 15 minutes after i had gotten back to my room, i heard light knocking. it kept going for about an hour or so. i didn't know who could possible be knocking on my door so late at night, but didn't open it to find out. i panicked and called R. twice and he was out drinking but came to retrieve me. i ended up checking out of the guesthouse at close to midnight, and when i told the hotel owners about the knocking, they looked at me like i was crazy, and wouldn't give me a refund.

Ponloue Angkor Siem Reap Villa Overview

Set in the heart of Siem Reap, the Ponloue Angkor Siem Reap Villa is within an easy walk from Angkor Trade Centre. The neighbourhood is famous for shopping.

The Ponloue Angkor Siem Reap Villa's neighbourhood is known for its nightlife and you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to dining and bar options.

Angkor Thom, Bayon and Baphuon are within driving distance of the Ponloue Angkor Siem Reap Villa. Prasat Kravan, Phimeanakas and Ta Prohm can be reached with a 20 minute drive. Apsara Theatre is a five minute drive from the hotel.

Ponloue Angkor Siem Reap Villa Amenities