Ponderosa Campground Cody

Check Cody Hotel Deals

Ponderosa Campground Cody Reviews

annalm annalm
Jul 06, 2011
When I arrived in Cody it started raining and hailing and I wasn't sure if I could camp at all. However I went to the campground and asked what to do and a very nice and friendly lady told me the cabins were all full but offered me a teepee and a tent space. She was very helpful and let me see everything before i decided, I decided to go with the tent side under a tree. The facilities were very clean. They have a nice gift-shop and a great breakfast place.

The only negative point was the really busy and loud street right next to the campground (probably not to hear from spaces further in the back) and the free wifi had a very bad connection even in the breakfast room or next to the office.

All in one everything was just fine and I would go back if I were in the area.

Related Travel Blogs About Ponderosa Campground Cody

June 16 - Buffalo, WY
Wow…what a day of adventure we had today. A beautiful bright sunny morning, warm temperatures…perfect.  We walked over to the Sunset Restaurant and ate a hearty breakfast prior to …Ponderosa Campground in Cody, WY.  We headed for Buffalo, WY via Route 14 and over the Big Horn…
June13 - Trip to Cody,WY
What a day we had today.  Awoke to a rainy day again and we are packing up to head to Cody,WY.  Since the canvas was wet and we didn't want to pack it up quite yet(hoping sun will come out …Cody.  Got checked into the Ponderosa Campground around 2pm and got camp set up in short order…we are pros…

Check Cody Hotel Deals